Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
Can A Club be “The Member”?
Yes! A Club or Organization can be the actual member!
This is a wonderful benefit to Non-Profits too! You can pool your resources and present all of the events, benefits, & services your Club or Organization offers!
You can post photos of past events or post up-coming events and meetings on our searchable Local Event Calendar!
Post photos, contact information, mission statements, and more to recruit new members. Explain your goals & community involvement in the detailed 'About' section of your microsite presentation!
The possibilities are endless for Clubs & Organizations of all kinds to get the word out to the Community and expand their membership and reach!
Join the Cross-Marketing team today!
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.