Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
Are Future Features Included?
Additional features that we develop and add to our base program features will automatically be included on your plan at no additional cost to you. That means, whatever plan you are on, whatever new features are added to the base progam, you will receive those features absolutely FREE. Over the life of your membership, this policy should allow you to benefit from new and upcoming technology FOR FREE!
This is a great reason to sign up TODAY and lock in your price, and still get new features added to your standard membership benefits with no increase in price of your membership.
If you change plans, you will be charged according to the new plan pricing at the time of your change, so if you are considering needing an upgraded plan in the future, you might consider starting out there to begin with in order to protect your pricing at a level that really suites your needs.
Upgraded features that have metered pricing, or 'for an additional fee' pricing do not automatically apply as 'included' feature upgrades, and will be added only if you voluntarily opt-in to those services.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.