Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
How Does IDX Fit In?
IDX is a special technology that allows an MLS member to promote ALL of the listings within his/her Multiple Listing Service on their own website, regardless of whether or not that agent is the actual listing agent for the property.
This is a very useful service for both agents and buyers, because it allows MLS members to provide more information than they would typically be able to do if they were limited only to their own personal listings.
Buyers who find properties via an agent IDX, have the opportunity to contact the agent who is providing the information through their IDX service, and that agent may be able to aide the buyer to view ANY property or find out more information.
Real Estate Members of our Cross-Marketing Program who are at an Executive Plus level have the opportunity to provide their IDX search link to viewers of our site.
This works in the following way:
A public viewer is searching for Real Estate in a particular City and State.
After searching all of the Detailed Property Microsites listed on our website, they still want to see more property information.
At the bottom of the page they will see an invite to see 'more'.
That 'link' will be directed to the Executive Member's OWN WEBSITE page that contains their IDX/MLS search for Phoenix, Arizona.
The public viewer can look through that Member's IDX/MLS search to see more listings in Phoenix, Arizona, and still be able to 'RETURN' to our site without losing where they were.
In this way our Members have the opportunity to receive 'hot' leads directly to their IDX search on their primary site!
This is an excellent Cross-Marketing method of advertising for our Members as we provide leads directly to THEIR OWN SITE page where the IDX search resides, while providing public viewers the information they want to find.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.
About the Program | Real Estate Pricing & Signup | Business Pricing & Signup