Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
Is This Site An MLS?
No, this site is not an MLS.
We are similar to an MLS (Multiple Listing System or Service) in that we provide Multiple Property Listings in a searchable and organized way.
We provide data rich content for public viewing, and may in some cases present even 'more data' than a traditional MLS service.
What we DO NOT do is create or enforce commission agreements between brokers for compensation, which is a usual function of a traditional MLS.
Most MLS systems / services are also associated with The National Association of Realtors, a professional organization for licensed Real Estate Agents who, once joined, become known as REALTORS. NAAR has established a set of Ethical Standards by which every member must abide.
MLS systems are usually limited to a specific local geographic area as well.
Our system contains Real Estate listings in an organized and searchable data base, but is not limited in geographic scope. We also do not limit membership to Realtors.
Licensed Real Estate Agents who are not members of the National Association of Realtors are welcome to join as members of our program.
While we provide detailed information to aide buyers, sellers, and agents of all kinds in presenting and promoting their properties online, we do not in any way regulate commission agreements between our members.
ANY AND ALL LAWFUL COMPENSATION ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN AGENTS, SELLERS, BUYERS, & PROPERTY MANAGERS FOR SALES OR REFERRAL COMMISSIONS SHOULD BE VERIFIED IN WRITING BY ALL PARTIES PRIOR TO EXECUTION OF ANY CONTRACT. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR LEGAL ADVISOR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON HOW BEST TO HANDLE COMPENSATION ARRANGEMENTS.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.