Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
What Is Lead Capture & Push?
It's like having a secretary 24/7 working just for you! Except you don't have to manage them, or pay them extra...it is all included in your plan! Our system automated Ask A Question & Send Me A Message lead capture system, provides customers & potential clients an opportunity to voice their concerns, ask for help, or schedule an appointment with you! When you receive their submitted Question or Comment in nearly real time, you have an opportunity to get back to them right away. Research shows that 90% of customers work with the first person who actually makes contact with them. Let our system work for you, and you work for the customer! Make FAST and DIRECT CONTACT with RELEVANT INFORMATION to SATISFY THEIR NEEDS and you will INCREASE your market share of satisfied customers & clients.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.