Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
Yes. Our Real Estate Member Brokers & Agents must hold a valid Real Estate License in the area they serve, but are not required to be members of the National Association of Realtors, which is a well known and respected 'Professional Organization' for licensed Real Estate Brokers and Agents.
Our program also allows Non-Licensed Property Managers to join as Real Estate Members.
WE ENCOURAGE ALL BUYERS, SELLERS, BROKERS, AGENTS, & PROPERTY MANAGERS TO INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, AND TO MAKE WRITTEN COMPENSATION AGREEMENTS BETWEEN ALL PARTIES PRIOR TO ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT AND PREFERABLY PRIOR TO VIEWING ANY PROPERTY DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. SEE SITE TERMS FOR DETAILS.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.