Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
What About Places Of Worship?
Places Of Worship have a special and definite place on our website!
Every Local Community has a variety of Places of Worship. Public viewers are interested in every aspect of the community, and this is one aspect that is very important to share!
Places of Worship may join as 'the member', and have all the benefits of an interactive Business Microsite which is searchable as a Place of Worship Organization, and further distinguished by 'type' of congregation or worship. Be found according to location, and promote your programs & services, post events, write articles, post unlimited photos just like a regular business.
Incorporate your Worship Community into the full Cross-Marketing community in your local area!
It is a great way to let the locals know where to go to find the spiritual aspect of their community!
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.