Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
No. As long as you have permission to use content written by someone else, you are free to post it on our site.*
This can be a great way for you to 'network' with other business members in your community.
A Real Estate Agent could, for example, post an interesting article about lending information that is authored by their favorite lender. As long as permission is granted, and proper acknowledgment is included, you are free to post content from any source you like.*
A restaurant that is hosting a non-profit event could post an article written by a member of the organization that is informative about the upcoming event.
The possibilities are endless...so use your marketing imagination!
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are you allowed to post content that is copyright protected.
See Site Rules for details
*See Terms & Conditions for Copyright and Content restrictions.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.