Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
When you join our program, so long as you remain a continuously paid member on the same plan, your base membership fee will never increase!
This is also true of BETA pricing that is available RIGHT NOW!
Get up to 51% OFF of the regular price of membership while we are still in the BETA phase of launch!
Your price will not go up unless you allow your membership to cancel for non-payment, or in the event you change your plan.
Choose a plan that you think will fit you for the long haul, and Lock In Your Price For Life now!
Changing your plan, either upgrade or downgrade, will result in your 'new' price plan being Locked In For Life!
As long as you don't change your plan or allow your membership to lapse, you will be protected from any future price increases.
Price Lock For Life applies to base membership fees only. Metered pricing item charges are subject to change from time to time.
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.