Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
How Do You Promote MY Website?
We promote your website in two distinct ways:
You have spent time and money developing your unique look and design of your primary site, so we think it is important to show viewers what you offer...with an IMAGE TO SEE for themselves!
We provide you a place to include a Screenshot of your website page. If you don't know how to do that, we also give you simple instructions on how to do it.
YOUR WEBSITE SCREENSHOT is PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED right next to your office location map display, and can be linked to whatever page you want viewers to go to first!
A "GO LIVE TO THIS SITE" invite encourages viewers to click on the link, taking them directly to your site.
Driving potential customer, clients, buyers, & sellers DIRECTLY TO YOU is our goal!
Join today and let our Cross-Marketing Program do the 'attracting' while we also do the 'pushing' of the customer, client, buyer, or seller directly TO YOU!
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.