Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Why So Much Real Estate?
- Are Member Fees Tax Deductable?
- Is It Really Easy To Use?
- How Are Fees 'Locked-In For Life'?
- Are Future Features Included?
- Will BETA Discount Pricing End?
- How Do You Promote MY Website?
- Is This Site An MLS?
- How Does IDX Fit In?
- What Is The Spotlight MLS Feature?
- I'm Not A Realtor/Agent-Can I Join?
- Who Owns My Data & Photos?
- Who Has Joined & Why Should I?
- Can I List My Vacation Rental?
- Can A Property Manager Join?
- Are You A Chamber Of Commerce?
- What Is Lead Capture & Push?
- What Are Scan-2-Mobile Codes?
- Can A Club be “The Member”?
- What About Places Of Worship?
- What About Multiple Locations?
- Do I Have To Author Articles I Post?
- Can I Sell Products From This Site?
- Will I Get Cross-Marketing Training?
Can A Property Manager Join?
Absolutely YES! And EVERY property manager SHOULD join!
Our Real Estate data base is designed to promote multiple unit types, multiple floorplans, and give very detailed specific data and photos for individual units, or modules on the same property!
Our system is ideal for apartment complexes with multiple floorplans.
Our system is ideal for Condo Units with multiple 'pods' or clusters of units, especially when floorplans vary even within the 'pods'.
Whether you are promoting a one unit home or apartment, or a 1,000 room condo unit, our system is so powerful it works wonderfully for you!
Properties on our system are first sorted by Sale, Rent, or Exchange making it EASY for public viewers to find your rental units.
They are not 'mixed' in with other For Sale properties!
You can also display current 'specials' in the Public Coupons & Offers area of your Detailed Property Microsite presentation!
Join Us Today and take advantage of Cross-Marketing your unit or complex!
The Realty & Community Regional Cross-Marketing Program is currently serving locations throughout the U.S. & Canada. Information displayed on this site is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Viewers are encouraged to contact the member/author direct to receive updates and verify accuracy of any/all information displayed on R&C Microsite(s). All lawful compensation arrangements should be privately verified in writing between the affected parties. See Site Rules for details.